User manuals for Google Chromecast
|Title||File Size||Download links|
|The Google Chromecast User Guide.pdf||416.7kb||Download|
|Welcome to Google Chromecast.pdf||602.9kb||Download|
How the Google Chromecast works:
- Google Chromecast can be connected via the HDMI connector to the TV, via the USB port to the main power source.
- Immediately after connecting, the media player must be configured so that in the future it can be easily connected to the home LAN and the Internet. To do this, use a wireless connection Wi-Fi.
You can save to the player any media file.
- View helps connected TV device. You can start the file broadcast from a smartphone or PC.
- The operation of the media player is carried out using a standard television control panel.
- You can change your account using a smartphone or PC.
Another plus of such devices is that the process of receiving data from the Internet does not affect the normal operation of a smartphone or PC. At the same time, you can view content, surf the web, launch applications and make calls.
The quality of the files being viewed depends entirely on the power of the personal computer. To achieve good quality reproduced pictures on a PC with a small capacity is simple. You need to adjust the clarity (value – not higher than 480). This mainly applies to devices released in the early 2000s.
Attention! Clicking on the link “download” you agree, after reading, delete the downloaded file from your computer. All content on the site appliance-manuals.com is taken from free sources and is also freely distributed. If you are the author of this material, then please contact us in order to provide users with a pleasant and convenient alternative, after reading, buying a quality “original” directly from the publisher. The site administration does not bear any responsibility for illegal actions, and any damage incurred by the copyright holders.