Metz LED/LCD Smart TV user manuals, service manuals, schematics and circuit diagrams. You can see the list of models for Metz TVs below
In order to download Metz TV service manuals, select the model of your device.
You can see the list of models for Metz TVs below. When you find the file you need, click on the “Download” button in front of it to go to the final page to download the Metz TV service manual. Please note that in our catalog of repair manuals, Metz TV schemes are in PDF format and are always available for free download.
|Title||File Size||Download links|
|Metz 20 TK 51 Flat-TV User Manual.pdf||3.1Mb||Download|
|Metz 20 TM 52 LCD-TV Operating Instructions.pdf||3.1Mb||Download|
|Metz 20 TM 52 Operating Instructions Manual.pdf||3.2Mb||Download|
|Metz 30TL55 LCD-TV PIP Operating Instructions.pdf||1.6Mb||Download|
|Metz 40 TK 81 Flat-Cinema-TV 40 Operating Instructions.pdf||1.9Mb||Download|
|Metz 42TM92 Plasma-TV-Set Operating Instructions.pdf||3.3Mb||Download|
|Metz 42TN92 Plasma-TV-Set Operating Instructions.pdf||1.8Mb||Download|
|Metz 63 TD 61 – 100 MT/ 70 TD 64 – 100 MT/ 72 TD 66/ 72 TD 67 – 100 MT/ 82 TE 93 – 100 MT/ 70 TE 65 – 100 MT – 100 MT Operating Instructions.pdf||1.5Mb||Download|
|Metz 70TL67 Flat Panel Television User Manual.pdf||750.7kb||Download|
|Metz 72 TF 80 User Manual.pdf||1.8Mb||Download|
|Metz Florida 37 TC 31-VT Operating Instructions.pdf||739.7kb||Download|
|Metz Linea LED 100 Operating Instructions Manual.pdf||3.8Mb||Download|
|Metz Linus LCD TV Operating Instructions Manual.pdf||3.8Mb||Download|
|Metz MK Series LCD TV Operating Instructions Manual.pdf||3.7Mb||Download|
|Metz ML Series LCD TV Operating Instructions Manual.pdf||3.1Mb||Download|
|Metz Primus 55 FHDTV 200 twin R Operating Instructions Manual.pdf||4.5Mb||Download|
|Metz Primus LCD TV Operating Instructions Manual.pdf||3.8Mb||Download|
|Metz Puros Series LCD TV Operating Instructions Manual.pdf||3.1Mb||Download|
|Metz Sirius with Chassis 610 LCD TV Operating Instructions Manual.pdf||3.8Mb||Download|
|Metz Talio 32 FHDTV 100 CTS2 Z Operating Instructions Manual.pdf||4.5Mb||Download|
Metz TVs schematics and circuit diagrams
|Title||File Size||Download links|
|Metz 63TM51, 63TM62, 63TM63, 70TM53, 70TM67, 70TM70, 70TM73, 72TM79 Chassis 605G Circuit Diagram pdf.rar||12.9Mb||Download|
|Metz 679G chassis Circuit Schematic Diagrams.rar||6.5Mb||Download|
|Metz 684G chassis Circuit Schematic Diagrams.rar||1.2Mb||Download|
|Metz 684G1 chassis Circuit Schematic Diagrams.rar||1.7Mb||Download|
|Metz 685G1 chassis Circuit Schematic Diagrams.rar||1.5Mb||Download|
|Metz 687G chassis Circuit Schematic Diagrams.rar||1.5Mb||Download|
|Metz 692 chassis (POWER) Circuit Schematic Diagrams.rar||1.8Mb||Download|
|Metz 692G chassis Circuit Schematic Diagrams.rar||2.1Mb||Download|
|Metz 693g chassis Circuit Schematic Diagrams.rar||3.2Mb||Download|
|Metz 696G-696G1 chassis 100Hz Circuit Schematic Diagrams.rar||5Mb||Download|
|Metz chassis 687G Circuit Diagram pdf.pdf||1.5Mb||Download|
|Metz chassis 689G Circuit Diagram pdf.rar||625.4kb||Download|
|Metz Chassis 696G 696G1 Service Manual pdf.pdf||4.2Mb||Download|
|Metz Chassis 696G Circuit Diagram pdf.rar||624.7kb||Download|
Instructions of Metz TV
Metz TV instruction includes the following sections:
- Installation – proper use, connection and inclusion
- Safety instructions
- Metz TV Remote Control
- Daily use
- Selection of television stations – program position control, table of television channels, return to the last program
- User Help (information)
- Control the Metz TV via the on-screen MENU system
- The choice of operating mode
- Playback via AV – automatic program change, video viewing function, noise reduction for MPEG, UV shift function, Image Format, Noise Reduction
- General Image Settings – Select power options, Configure image profiles, Assign selected image profile, adjust border color, set zoom / panorama mode, Programs via TV menu, Programs via station table
- General Sound Settings – via the TV menu, via the table of TV channels, Mute function, HiFi-Amplifier and output, Sound through the speaker / stereo surround sound, Function overview, headphone connection, Sound 1, Sound 2
- Auto Zoom
- Ban from children
- Timer Management – Set time and date, Record Management
- Special function – picture in picture, speech normalization, JPEG viewing of photos, viewing time shift mode, Recording a timer program, Direct recording (OTP), Image format, Image format, Select audio language
- Programming function keys
- EPG (Electronic Program Guide) – Activate EPG, collect EPG data, use EPG, select program, view, remind, information about the program you are viewing, record the program
- Country and language settings
- Installation of Stations – Metz TV channel reception mode, TV standard, Analog TV, Color standard, DVB-T Antenna supply voltage, automatic station search, manual station search, DVB-C, automatic station search, Satellite system setup, Installation Antenna system , installation of the cable system, DVB-S search settings – automatic station search, manual station search, Update data, DVB-C and DVB-S portal stations.
- Station Logo,
- Sort TV stations
- Initial position of the program
- Display Configuration
- DVB Radio Mode
- Controlling a TV without a remote control
- Volume of activity
- Cleaning the TV
- Cleaning the TV in front, behind
- AV device registration, Data Logic, Setting RGB signal types, Setting DVI / HDMI signal types, Setting YUV signal types, sound through Hi-Fi HiFi output amplifier, removing AV devices
- Copying between AV devices
- Installing and Removing CA Modules
- Connecting to a PC computer TV – Connect PC, sound from TV speaker
- Glossary of terms
- Possible problems
- Technical data
Remote control for Metz TV
The Metz TV Remote contains the following remote control buttons:
1) Turn on the TV to program position 1 or to the selected initial programmed program position or turn it off (to standby).
2) Switch to DVB radio mode. Switching from standby to radio mode
3) Function keys: F1 / F2 / F3: briefly Press to call the functions installed at the factory. F1 / F2 / F3: press and hold to display a set of special functions. AV: Click to select one of the previously configured AV devices.
4) Numeric buttons – direct selection of the Metz TV channel
5) Select the previous or next program position
6) The cursor key in the “information” and “TV menu”
7) OK – selection confirmation key
8) Volume control
9) Exit key: exit the menu without saving changes
10) Open the TV menu. In the menu: return to the Main menu.
11) Open the electronic program guide (EPG)
12) open teletext window
13) Instant mute / unmute button
14) Stop image
15) Return to the previous program you are viewing.
16) Display the date and time. In the TV menu: open the “Timer” window.
17) Displaying the station table
18) Display audio functions. In the TV menu: open the “AV devices” window.
19) Display image functions. In the TV menu: open the window “picture and sound”.
20) Back to television picture. Switch from radio mode to TV mode. Turn on from standby mode to TV mode. Split Screen in Teletext
21) Displays the AV play / record menu. Switch from standby mode to AV mode.
22) Information window. In the “information”: return to the table of contents.
Attention! Clicking on the link “download” you agree, after reading, delete the downloaded file from your computer. All content on the site appliance-manuals.com is taken from free sources and is also freely distributed. If you are the author of this material, then please contact us in order to provide users with a pleasant and convenient alternative, after reading, buying a quality “original” directly from the publisher. The site administration does not bear any responsibility for illegal actions, and any damage incurred by the copyright holders.